Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Kelly's Cookbook

I spent an afternoon with my sister, Kelly, who not only is a published author but is also a Holistic Health Coach and Raw Food Chef who lives in Berlin.  This was a photo session for her second book; her first cookbook.  I can't wait to see the rich hues and colors from these images burst onto the pages and bring her recipe book to life!  I had a blast and I couldn't be more proud of her and all that she's accomplished. Grab a copy from her new website www.farmfoodiefitness.com or find her on Facebook. www.facebook.com/farmfoodiefitness. And don't forget to check out her first novel, The Road to Chianti by Kelly Hughes Roberts.



                   (This pic was the most fun! Horsing around pretending the tomato was a football-
   didn't turn out to look much like a football. So we concluded it was a toxic GMO tomato instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment